Become a Business Partner
The New York City Chapter recognizes the importance that business partners play in the success of law firm management. Our Business Partner Relations Committee has designed a program which provides a variety of opportunities for Business Partners to receive recognition and support the New York City Chapter.
The Business Partner Sponsorship Program, “Power Through Connection” – in New York City Through The ALA Business Partner Program,” runs from April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
Download the ALANYC Business Partner Brochure for more information.
Opportunities for our chapter’s Business Partners include:
- Attend events throughout the year including the Managing Attorney/Firm Leadership Luncheon, Summer and/or Winter Parties, and other events.
- Opportunity to advertise in New York |New York, the ALANYC e-newsletter
- Opportunity to participate in the ALANYC Educational Symposium & Exposition
- Participate in fundraising activities with the Community Services Committee to support local charities
- Opportunity to serve as speakers at programs for members where education is the goal
- Provide in-kind services to the association
- Opportunity to contribute an educational article for ALANYC e-newsletter
- Connect with us on Social Media, #ALANYCis
Please contact the Business Partner Committee for more information:
Tina D. Carter, Co-Chair
Kathryn S. Walton, Co-Chair