Venable LLP is seeking a proactive, innovative, and reliable individual for an exciting opportunity!
The Senior Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for providing legal recruitment support to the New York office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with practice groups to draft post-employment ads
- Coordinating interviews for office legal staff applicants and obtaining feedback from interviewing attorneys
- Conducting initial interviews with office associate, paralegal and summer associate candidates
- Assisting with planning and coordinating Summer Associate Program
- Acting as liaison with law schools; including registering for on-campus interviews and coordinating recruiting events for law school students
- Analyzing on-campus/fall recruiting information and preparing summary of data
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with VI Recruit or other Applicant Tracking Systems strongly encouraged
- Strong focus on client service and responsiveness
- Ability to work accurately and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond effectively and timely to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Excellent organizational skills Physical Requirements
- Work is mainly sedentary
- Work at marketing events may require prolonged standingIf you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals that are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you.
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Our lawyers and legislative advisors serve domestic and international clients in all areas of corporate and business law, complex litigation, intellectual property, regulatory matters, and government affairs. Additional information can be found at www.Venable.com.Venable LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to ensuring our workforce reflects America’s diverse population.