Manager, Legal Support Services
Posted: October 22, 2018
Venable LLP has an exciting new opportunity supporting our growing Midtown Manhattan office. This individual will be an integral part of the firm’s management team, leading a team of professionals in providing the highest level of administrative support to our legal staff.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for…
- Managing a team of Legal Administrative Assistants, ensuring effective, timely and cost-efficient coordination for completion of client and administrative tasks
- Determining, implementing and maintaining optimal staffing requirements and utilization
- Following a structured approach to leading change management activities, including creating actionable deliverables, communication plans, training plans, and driving stakeholder engagement
- Assessing and developing staff skill levels to ensure alignment with current business needs
- Driving a high performance, positive, client focused, and collaborative team culture
The successful candidate will demonstrate…
- A minimum of 3-5 years progressive management experience, including staff management experience, in a law firm or similar professional services environment
- A strong focus on client service and responsiveness; the ability to work in a consultative manner
- The ability to direct and coordinate work efforts of individuals with differing abilities and delegate work to others
- The ability to anticipate problems and focus on appropriate solutions while incorporating differing viewpoints
- Flexibility and adaptability; strong organization skills
- A commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team and the ability to lead, influence and motivate others
We are seeking candidates interested in working as part of the firm’s management team, focusing on client service; continuous learning, innovation and improvement; collaboration; and building human capital.
Apply today! https://venable.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01knl?source
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Our lawyers and legislative advisors serve domestic and international clients in all areas of corporate and business law, complex litigation, intellectual property, regulatory matters, and government affairs. Additional information can be found at www.Venable.com. Venable LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to ensuring our workforce reflects America’s diverse population.
Back to Jobs Archive