Client Services Assistant
Posted: November 16, 2018
As the first face of the Firm, a CSA should have at least 4 years of experience in a client facing role in a large professional services environment and/or Bachelor Degree. The candidate must be able to work well with all levels of staff, attorneys and departments and possess a “can-do”/ positive attitude. The candidate must be a self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy. Must possess strong multi-tasking skills, the ability to manage priorities effectively and to adapt well to a continually changing environment, excellent follow-up skills, attention to detail, strong judgment and problem solving skills, excellent communication/interpersonal skills (both written and oral). Professional client services skills, demeanor and attire/appearance are a must, along with an adeptness to handle difficult clients tactfully. The candidate must possess exceptional knowledge of computers and relevant software applications and a proven record of performing clerical duties such as scanning, photocopying and collating and be proficient with MS Office Suite. The candidate must display a cheery, pleasant, welcoming and calm demeanor. This position requires the ability to work overtime when required and necessary. The CSA is expected to be well versed in and perform all the functions of the CSA team.
Some of the responsibilities of a CSA are to ensure the smooth daily operations of the CSA main reception desk which include – but are not limited to:
- Coverage: In conjunction with the other CSA’s, coordinate daily reception/CSA desk coverage for day and evening needs/vacations/holidays. There should be flexibility and a strong team work ethic in order to have all shifts covered.
- Staff : Contribute to creating an exceptional service standard for the CSA desk operations. Participate in all firm offered training to the CSA team.
- Conference/Meeting Coordination: Work closely with the Senior Operations Manager to plan and coordinate on-site meetings, with particular attention to such support as menus, setup, staffing, IT needs – including the coordination of the conferencing and audio visual technologies working closely with the firm’s IT team. Participate in catering of meetings; place food/beverage orders; follow through on all aspects of every meeting to completion. Organize firm and office functions including seasonal events.
- Vendor Invoices: May be asked to coordinate, reconcile and process payment of invoices for caterers, miscellaneous food service (e.g., Seamless Web orders) and other outside vendors.
- Miscellaneous: Continually evaluate desk operations and make suggestions to streamline or offer new ideas as appropriate and to achieve high quality support. Work directly with peers, internal and external clients to solve business challenges. Facilitate communications related to all aspects of events, ensuring the information is communicated with staff, attorneys, contract employees, vendors, etc. Must be proactive, have the ability to anticipate problems, implement work-around solutions and deal with ambiguity to ensure all responsibilities are executed at a consistently high level.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Back to Jobs Archive